Monday, September 3, 2007

Japan storylife...

I just found this picture after few years...
this pic taken during my pratical traininng at Kansai Busan, Osaka, Japan..
on Feb to Mei 2003...
very sad that most of my pic has loss... here is only a few thing activities..
but.. nevermind i'll fine it out later on...

this is takamatsu city.. one of the biggest city located at osaka..

view from my pratical place... the houses style mostly same


and this house belong to director of company where we doing our trainning

biggest house in that area.. and he's millionier

lorry for transfer broodfish for our research

nice view from my pratical place....

its me.. im doing lab work

the development of fry fish... from egg to juevnile


this stage we can put into special tank for better rearing condition..

im cleaning the tank.... fry tank


trinning at the sea.. ready to bring the fry to cage at sea..... my face 3 years ago..

fish cage at sea... a million of fish rear here which's can return a billion of money

my friend stephn khor


1 of my routine work... cleaning tank for rotifer culture...

tis is my best supervisor.... matsuba sensei.. funny, simple and rock

a bit same like GTO book story... miss him a lot

life is full of choice... you just pick and go... hehehhe

God Bless Japan..




1 comment:

Arnold Puyok said...

enjoyed your blog...especially with the photos you took while in japan...keep up the good work...