Thursday, July 26, 2007

everything disappeared now....

i lost my soul
lost my direction
lost everything....
feel so painful..
everything that i've plan
disappeared..
the time has change everything...
so fast and suddenly
i cant do anything to stop it...
even i give 'everything' to get it back..
still i dont understand.. what is the actual reason.
what actualy wrong with me...
im too fat? too thin? too ugly? too stupid?
not understanding person? im not funny? im not matured?
im not caring? im not enough love? or im out of taste??
argg... im tired to think all that reason... even all that is true
i blame myself for fail to understand his feeling..
what she need? what she want? what she think?
if i know this from the begining...
and everything will be different now...
i dont know if i still got chance..
chance to fix it, to make thing better..
make everything restart again..
maybe yes... or maybe no
only God know.. not me or she
im too tired now, im out of energy already
my heart 'hancur' already... i cant breath anymore..
i want go far far far from here.....
now... i want to forget everthing
just need a time to recover..
my heart, feeling, happines... whatever
ya.. God with me, hope everthing will fine..
my hope is God now...
i cant do anything anymore..
if this relationship continue.. that is miracle to me..
too miracle to me..
but.. that is in God ara..
hope everything turn better day by day..
turn to peace again...
no more pain.. no more fighting..
no more sadness..
thank you God...
i love you
payaa... end of story

No comments: