Tuesday, July 17, 2007

my office and me...

this is my office... my space area only 4 x4..
my table, computer,books, phone, file, cabinate all inside..
sometime my table too messy.. nevermind
see my table... heheh
my phone, books and file...

im inside the 'patysen', that is my small door


view from my window.. can see the whole kingfisher..

my cousin.... hehehehe

office aquarium, im the person in charge to do maintance...

got coral, fish, sea cucumber, shrimp and small water creature ..


my table... hehe

my table again...

my comp... 518 ram, pentium.. yaaa.. my doc all inside..

God has given this job to me..

and im so thankful for that..

but.. im not goona stop till here..

God will give me r better position next few years...

argh... it dos'nt matter.. as long we working wisely and nice

all thing wil come good...

happy day.. happy working.. God bless our Job..

payaa the great

No comments: