Friday, July 6, 2007

Life Must Go On....



it's was hurt when thing not happen due to our plan....
it's more hurt when situation change suddenly....
it's too hurt when loose someone you really love...
but
it's truly very hurt when someone you love did'nt love you anymore....
it's was my sad history in my life... i've through this before and now seems like its
comes again.. and im question God why it happend to me again...
i ask God to not let it happen again... but now im facing the same situation....
sometime.. i've mad and shout to the God on this thing....
but when the bible has put His promise to me...
and i little bit understood His way to me...
i never "know" what God has plan to my life...
where i go?.. What happen in future?.. what happen next?
and.. i also never "know" who's my "eve".....
whole the answer hold by God...
and the only thing is i need to ask God.....
and i hope God'll speak to me in 2 more weeks left..
God know... i must do the dicision on my life..
2 more weeks to come...
the days not easy to go through...
need to re-think my career, church, family, future-life, study
and of course... my beloved fiance..
God... you know that im serious about my life
and you know that i surrender to you 100%
and i know that my life must go on...
give my patient, honest and joy.. every second in my days.
God is with me.. even what happen in my life....
muahHHHHHhhaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!
Yesssssssssssssssssssss!!!
The greatest payaa forever....

No comments: